Manhattan College’s e2campus emergency notification system is used to communicate with members of the campus community regarding situations that may pose a threat to the safety, health or well-being of members of our community and/or weather situations that may interrupt scheduled classes or activities. You will be notified via text message and email.
Sign Up For Alerts
All new students and new employees should register for emergency alerts. To sign-up, you must sign in using your JasperNet ID and password. You can add multiple email addresses and phone numbers to your account so parents and families can also be notified.
Register for E2Campus Alerts
Manage Your Account
If you have already signed up for emergency alerts and need to update your contact information, extend your account, or unsubscribe from alerts, use Manage Account and click on the Services tab.
Manage your account
If You Do Not Receive e2Campus Alerts
- Go to the e2Campus account page at http://manhattan.edu/e2campus
- Click “Manage Your Account” and log in.
- Click “Dashboard” and verify your service is active.
- Click “Services” and check that your phone number and email address are correct.
- If your account is inactive, register again for alerts at http://manhattan.edu/e2campus. If your contact information is incorrect, make the necessary changes.
If Your Account is Active and Contact Information is Correct
- Go to the e2Campus Support Center at http://support.omnilert.com
- Click “Open New Ticket”.
- Complete all fields and click “Submit”.
- You can also contact e2Campus customer support at 800-256-9264.
- In the event e2Campus customer service fails to resolve your problem, contact Peter DeCaro, Associate Director of Public Safety at email@example.com for additional assistance.