Information Technology Services (ITS) supports every student and employee on campus with a wide variety of services ranging from WiFi and Internet access, to classroom technology and computer lab support, to enterprise data management, to web services and more.
Contact the ITS help desk to request assistance with a campus technology issue.
ITS facilities and services include:
- 18 computer labs with more than 500 computers across campus (Check lab availability)
- 24/7 computer lab available in the library
- Specialized labs featuring: CAD/CAM workstations, digital audio/video editing, graphic arts software, math/statistical packages and compilers (View full software list)
- Wireless network access available throughout campus including the library, all academic locations and common areas (View WiFi details)
- GSuite accounts featuring: File sharing, email and shared access to software applications
- Laser printing in the computer labs including Wireless Printing
- Full Ethernet connectivity available for students in all of the College's residence halls
- Digital laser projectors available in classrooms
News & Updates
Read the ITS blog for information about outages, planned work and other information and new about ITS services.
Read the ITS Blog
Follow Us at @MC_ITS