Every Manhattan College Student and Employee can manage their parking needs through the online parking portal. Activities include submitting applications for new annual permits, purchasing temporary permits, editing vehicle information, and resolving parking citations.
MANAGE PARKING ACCOUNT
Parking permits are required for all campus parking facilities.
Permits for the fall semester are available during May of each year.
Vehicles parked in violation of College parking regulations are subject to ticketing and towing, and parking is limited to non-commercial motor vehicles. The college reserves the right to limit or terminate parking privileges at any time.
Prohibited Street Parking
Fieldston is a private residential community within Riverdale where public street parking is prohibited by law; vehicles in violation will be towed at the owner’s expense. This includes prohibited street parking nearest the College on W 244th Street between Manhattan College Parkway and Tibbett Avenue, and on Tibbett and Waldo Avenues from W 244th Street to W 250th Street.
Parking Safety Tips
- Turn off the ignition and remove the keys.
- Always lock your doors; roll up and lock windows.
- NEVER leave valuables in sight (phones, purses, wallets, etc.)
- Put valuables and packages in the trunk or out of sight before parking your vehicle.
- Be aware and report any suspicious activity immediately to Public Safety at 718-862-7333, or dial 911 for emergencies.
Please note: Manhattan College assumes no responsibility for personal injury, damage to vehicles, or theft of vehicles or their contents.