From help with applying for financial aid to managing student employment on campus to offering resources on how to better manage your money, the Office of Financial Aid Administration and Student Employment is here to answer your questions and help find solutions.
Schedule a meeting with a financial aid counselor
Financial Aid Mission Statement:
Assist students and families seeking resources to finance a post secondary education by administering comprehensive federal, state and institutional aid programs in a student centered environment.
To accomplish this mission we will:
- Provide quality customer service to students from a knowledgeable and professional staff committed to providing accurate, clear information appropriate to their individual needs.
- Provide accessibility and opportunities for students to apply for financial aid via computers, forms, publications and personalized assistance.
- Award financial aid in an equitable and consistent manner.
- Protect the privacy of students and assure the confidentiality of student records and personal circumstances.
- Respect the dignity and diversity of each student.
- Evaluate and update our programs regularly to ensure effectiveness.
Learn more about: