We firmly believe that money management is an important, practical skill set for all students to learn and practice. While the educational programs we offer are typically not mandatory, we strongly encourage you to browse around.
CashCourse is a free resource with tips and tools for managing your money. Broad topics covered include financial basics, paying for college and economic survival. Get started today and learn more about:
- Understanding financial aid
- Paying for college
- Creating a budget
- Protecting your credit
- Saving money
- Setting financial goals
- Renting an off-campus apartment
- How to compare job offers
- Understanding employee benefits
TG Financial Online Program
The TG Learning Center is a free resource that teaches students critical financial skills they need to succeed. You can complete their short, interactive lessons at your own pace.
- Students will learn invaluable money management skills in a way that is easy to understand and relevant to their lives.
- We may also request students to complete certain courses. This is especially true if a student submits an appeal for additional aid consideration, wishes to borrow loans, prepares for graduation, or fails to uphold satisfactory academic progress.
TG Learning Center