Directions for VPs, AVPs and Directors (annnual reporting Taskstream)
The College's Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC) supports administrators by evaluating the quality of efforts made to assess the effectiveness of each administrative support unit. IEC meets yearly in June and provides feedback to each administrator submitting his/her annual report. The Committee identifies gaps in assessment information, tracks progress in the implementation of assessment plans, and evaluates the use of assessment results to inform decision-making and budgeting.
- Office of Mission: Br. Jack Curran, FSC, Ph.D.
- Enrollment Management: Ms. Caitlin Read
- Academic Affairs: Mr. Kevin Clancy
- Finance: Ms. Catherine Deloughry
- Student Life: Dr. Michael Carey, Dr. Emmanuel "Sonny" Ago and Ms. Rachel Cirelli
- Advancement and Alumni Relations: Ms. Ainsley Kelley
- Human Resources: Ms. Vicki Cowan
- Ex Officio: Mr. Steve Celin (Institutional Research Analyst)
- Ex Officio: Ms. Dora Moreira (Academic Assessment Coordinator and Director of Electronic Portfolios)
Feedback Rubric Regarding Overall Assessment Plan Used by the Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC) for Annual reports *modified from the Qatar University Rubric and created in Taskstream Assessment Management System (AMS) (Password Protect: IEC Rubric).
Feedback Form for Individual Goal Assessment, Used by the Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC).