Housing Accommodations

Requests for specialized housing arrangements should include the following information: disability diagnosis, tests/evaluations (including dates and results), history of functional issues, present functional issues, and recommendations for accommodations. Please make certain to provide a continuum of possibilities when applicable. Final decisions concerning specialized housing accommodations may include specialists such as the school's clinical psychologist, nurse or physician.  Form should be submitted to the director of the SRC.  

Request for Housing Accommodation Form

Individuals making requests for accommodation of dietary nature must complete the form below. As with housing accommodations, forms should be submitted to the director of the SRC to begin the process of review.

Request for Special Dietary Accommodation Form