All graduating students must submit a graduation application through Self Service. To apply: click on "Student Records" and then "Apply to Graduate."
Graduation Application Deadlines
- November 15, 2022 for December 2022 Graduation
- January 15, 2023 for February 1, 2023 Graduation
- February 15, 2023 deadline - for May 2023 Commencement. (Please note that if you order a transcript before this date, your degree information will not be listed.)
All graduating students MUST submit the "Application to Graduate" through Self Service. To log in, click on "Student Records" and then "Apply to Graduate."
Your Digital Diploma Is Here!
It's fast, free, and shareable. Share your accomplishment with those who supported you along the way - your family, friends, and colleagues.
Watch for a notification. It's easy, instant access from there.
- Check your school email and text messages for the award notification.
- Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
- Share and download your digital diploma as many times as you'd like.
Submit a Graduation Application
Watch this video tutorial for full instructions. Note that the link above will take you directly to the Apply to Graduate screen so you can skip to Step 3.
Questions? Contact the Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-862-7914
View the Commencement website for information about the graduation ceremonies, including ticketing and schedule information.