The Office of Marketing & Communication offers a variety of creative design services, in an effort to create materials that uphold the image, integrity and mission of the College.
From annual reports to brochures and way-finding signage, we offer a full range of creative services. Our graphic design capabilities include print communications (flyers, event invitations, programs, brochures, reports), promotional design (posters, signage, newsletters, mailings), information and environmental design (charts, signage, banners, way-finding).
Before contacting the Office of Marketing & Communication, it is helpful to have a general sense of the scope of your project:
- What is the purpose of your project?
- What format best suits your objective? Brochure, booklet, one-sheet, other?
- Will you need assistance with design, writing and/or photography?
- What is your overall budget?
- When do you need delivery?
For more information, please contact: