Arranging Airline/Amtrak Travel
Employees should have full approval before beginning this process.
- Call Worldtek Travel at (800) 879-9701.
- Inform the agent that you are an employee at Manhattan College (staff, faculty or administrator).
- The agent will help you create travel itinerary, considering all area airports (JFK, LaGuardia, Newark, Westchester) as well as lowest cost.
- Provide your email address AND the email address of the employee who will be placing the requisition into Unimarket.
- Review the itinerary for accuracy and inform the staff to enter the requisition the same day. Please note: Ticketing cannot until the requisition is processed. Expected turnaround time is generally 24 hours from the time of call, however JetBlue requires requisitions to be processed within the same business day. Please process your requisitions to meet these time frames.
- Employee must contact Elena Mastrangelo at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the requisition number when complete.
- To print your e-ticket, please refer to the itinerary that will be attached to your ticketing confirmation email.
- To change your arrangements, call Worldtek directly — 24-hour service is available.