More resources with information about being safe and smart online will be added soon.
Manhattan College Cyber Pledge
Make it your mission to stay safe online. You can make a difference and help protect yourself and Manhattan College from cyberthreats. Join other students, faculty and staff and sign the Cyber Pledge. #cyberpledge
By signing this pledge, I agree to:
- Take personal responsibility and use good cybersecurity practices at school, work and home.
- Think before clicking links in emails and on websites.
- Hover over links to see the real URL and never click links or open attachments that look suspicious.
- Be skeptical of emails that threaten I will lose something.
- Use strong passwords—including letters, numbers and symbols—and never share them with anyone.
- Lock my computer whenever I walk away.
- Protect my mobile devices with passcodes, anti-virus software and remote wipe.
- Refrain from posting personal, sensitive or non-public information on social media.
- Report all university IT security incidents or concerns to email@example.com