Student Account Suite
The Office of Student Accounts and Bursar Services offers a secure online system, the Student Account Suite, to allow Manhattan College students and their families a quick and easy way to manage their accounts online, including viewing bills, making payments and managing student accounts.
How to Log In
Log In Option 1: Student Log-In
Students should log in using their JasperNet username and password.
Student Log In
Log In Option 2: Authorized Users
Parents, guardians, or employers who need access to the system can set up their own account. In order to set up account access, your student must first log in via JasperNet (see directions above) and authorize you as a user. After you have been added as an authorized user, you can log in at anytime.
Parents/Guest Log In
Features of the Student Account Suite:
Student Account Center
- Check your balance
- Make a payment towards your balance
- View your payment history
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment
- As a student, provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc.) to view your bill and make payments
- View and print your billing statement
- Set up your bills to be paid automatically
Payment Plan Management
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments
- View your current payment plan status
- Make a payment towards one of your installments
- Schedule future installment payments
- Enter your bank account information so that refunds can be deposited into your account electronically