Manhattan College has strong ties to many community partners organizations. There are many ways to partner with the College including:
- Advertising your organization. Share your organization’s current job openings, volunteer needs, internships, collection drives, or upcoming events.
- Connecting to academic departments. Connect with faculty, courses, and students who engage in community-engaged research, projects, or internships. Collaborate with a faculty member as a community guest lecturer.
- Connecting to other campus groups. Connect with other on-campus departments that engage in extra-curricular service.
- Professional development. Take part in opportunities for professional development through campus lectures open to the community as they arise on MC’s campus. Check out the MC Events calendar for opportunities as they arise!
- Connecting with our other Community Partners. Connect with other non-profits, schools, and community-based programs that also partner with Manhattan College. The annual Community Partner Summit is a great opportunity to liaise with other local community partners.
- Internship opportunities. Post potential student internships on the Career Developments internship database.
- Make a proposal! We are always open to new ideas!
View Community Partner Database
Organizations interested in connecting with Manhattan College and becoming a community partner should fill out the inquiry form below:
Submit Inquiry Form