The Center for Academic Success offers a peer academic success mentoring services for all students who want to improve their academic and self-management skills. This program seeks to support students as they strive to reach their academic goals. Each session is collaborative and tailored to the individual student's needs. Student and coach work together to formulate a plan for academic support and promote self-advocacy.
One-on-one academic success mentors help students:
- learn study techniques and strategies
- effectively manage their time
- prepare for exams
- set appropriate goals and accomplish these goals
- connect with other academic support services in the C.A.S.
- conquer procrastination and get organized
Students can make appointments by clicking on their Jasper Connect page here and selecting Center for Academic Success - Student Success Mentors in their Success Network.