What is Peer Ministry?
A brand new program within CMSA that seeks to explore the intersection of faith and college life in intimate, small group settings. This extended retreat experience will explore refreshing reflections and conscious conversations in peer-led small groups. All faiths are welcome on this journey of self.
What does Peer Ministry look like at Manhattan College?
- Small group faith communities that meet regularly every semester to discuss faith, life, choices, and values
- Opportunities to connect with Jaspers over the deeper questions of vocation, life’s meaning, relationships, and our Catholic Lasallian identity
- Providing a welcoming and hospitable environment where faith issues can be explored and nurtured
- A space to explore the influence of each person’s faith traditions and how they influence your everyday life and identity
- Time to encounter, read, and digest Sacred Scripture
- Opportunities to explore questions relating to your own faith tradition, and the faith tradition of others.
- A great way to meet friends, share experiences, and get involved with CMSA!
How can I get involved?
Sign up HERE!