The ISI Weaver Fellowship Program seeks to uphold the idea of excellence and the role of education in producing unique individuals capable of making reasoned choices. The Weaver Fellowship is granted to current graduate students or applicants to graduate schools, who have an intention to teach at the college level. Each Fellow receives a grant of $5,000 and payment of tuition at the school of his or her choice, as well as $1,000 worth of ISI books. The Weaver Fellowship is granted to current graduate students or applicants to graduate schools who have an intention to teach at the college level.
Specific Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be members of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute.
- Graduate Fellowship applicants must engage in graduate studies for the purpose of teaching at the college level.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, who will be enrolled in a full-time graduate program for academic year 2020-2021.
- Those attending pre-professional (medical, law, divinity, business, etc.) schools are ineligible.
- Applicants may apply for more than one fellowship in any given academic cycle. For each fellowship sought, applicants must submit separate copies of all components of the application.