Required Records

Requirements For All Students

Per New York State law, all students must submit the following forms:

Record of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)

The New York state health laws are quite strict, and we are not permitted to allow students to attend classes or live in campus housing without documenting their compliance with this requirement. 

Download MMR Form

Meningococcal meningitis response form

This form should indicate whether the student has received, or intends to receive, the vaccine. Please read the provided notice regarding meningococcal meningitis as well as the Department of Health fact sheet for further detail. Although students are not required to have the vaccine, they are required to complete and submit the response form. The American College Health Association recommends certain additional vaccinations for college-bound students, especially those who will be living on campus. Please speak to your health care provider about your personal health needs or visit for more information. 

Download Response Form

Physical examination record

A recent record must be on file at Manhattan College in order for you to access the services of our medical providers.

Download physical examination record

Additional Requirements for Student-Athletes

If you plan to participate in our athletic program, the above records must be on file with health services and you must meet with a medical provider before you will be permitted to attend your first practice. Your coach will inform you of available appointment times for your team. At the time of your appointment, you must bring in the following completed forms:

  • Athletic Department Insurance Form
  • NCAA Student Health Questionnaire
  • Annual Health Record

For more information on this requirement, please visit

How to Submit Health Documents


Health Services 
Manhattan College 
4513 Manhattan College Pkwy. 
Riverdale, NY 10471



Hand Deliver

Horan Hall Room 218

If you have any questions, please contact health services at 718-862-7217.